How to nominate:
Start your nominations here.
Anyone is eligible to nominate an MEP that has made an outstanding contribution in an EU policy area.
An individual MEP need only be nominated once to be considered for an award and you may nominate more than one MEP.
The number of nominations received per nominee bears no weight in their selection.
When nominating an MEP, consider the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity in their Parliamentary or committee activities.
- Demonstrated excellence in one of the European Parliament’s legislative, supervisory or budgetary fields.
- Contribution to developing or enhancing the European Project.
- Personal interests and constituency involvement.
Once nominations are closed, the entries are reviewed by the MEP Awards committee and a shortlist list is created.
The shortlist is then assessed by our team of esteemed judges who will select the winners.
The winners are announced at the award ceremony.
- Judging panel announced - Wednesday 7 November 2018
- MEP Host announced - Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Nominations close - Friday 7 December 2018
- Shortlist announced - Wednesday 30 January 2019
- Judges deliberation day - Monday 18 February 2019
- Awards Ceremony - Wednesday 20 March 2019
For further information, please contact:
MEPawards@dodsgroup.com | +44 (0) 207 593 5672 | +44 (0) 207 593 5560